Sunday 6 October 2013

Frocktober 2013 - The Beginning

October is the month of Frocktober.
In Australia, every 10 hours, one woman dies from Ovarian cancer. Just ten minutes ago I read this post on Killer Kurves about a plus sized model who just announced she had Ovarian cancer.
Frocktober is all about raising money for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. There are many different ways you can participate, I however have decided to go the full 31 days wearing a frock every day! I have an account with Everyday Heroes here for people to donate too plus this cute little donation lady (pictured below) at work that I created just for Frocktober. Just in case you can't tell the money goes in the necklace slot!
The first 6 days have been fun but I have no doubt that as the days go on I will struggle to choose what dress to wear and how to style it because I'm pretty sure I don't have 31 different dresses.





 
If you would like to make a donation towards this great cause feel free to do it here!
For more information about the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation visit here.
For more information about Frocktober and how you can participate click here.
To keep track of my daily pics follow me on Instagram @charlenegirl or click the 'View on Instagram' badge below. 
Instagram

This time next week I'll show you the next 7 outfits I've worn throughout the week.
Bye 4 now

No comments:

Post a Comment