Sunday 18 August 2013

Aussie Curves - Feminine

Feminine...
What makes me feel like a woman?

I’d have to say wearing heels and a dress or skirt are the main things for me.
 
 
Wearing make-up also makes me feel like a woman but I don’t think it is something I need to feel feminine.

I’ve been moving house this weekend so things are all over the place so I thought I would just chuck on a dress and some heels and see how I went.

and.. Yep I felt feminine without overdoing it. Hardly any makeup, no jewellery or accessories and the main surprise for me was no cleavage!?! And I still felt like a woman...fancy that! ha 

 
It’s a bit of a difficult theme really...what does feminine feel like? If I dressed up as a man or in jeans and runners I would still feel feminine because I am a female. I don’t think you have to be all pink, floral and glammed up to look feminine and I think my minimal “feminine” look has helped me realise that.
 



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

1 comment: